Cook. Read. Write. Sing. Play. Watch. Just never believe what it says on the bottle.Ask away Submit
- Me: I'm dying.
- Fella: You're not dying, it's a head cold.
- Me: No, I'm dying.
- Fella: [sigh]
- Me: ...Give...give my sister my yarn stash...
- Fella: You can't make out a last will and testament for yarn.
- Me: Wait. No, you're right.
- Fella: Thank you.
- Me: Bury me with the yarn, too. I'll want to knit in the afterlife. I want my arms crossed with knitting needles in my hands like an Egyptian queen.
- Fella: You'll be just fine.
← Older entries Page 1 of 69